Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sweeeeep!

Things were relatively quiet in the TV room last night, so I was actually able to enjoy watching part of the Lightning playoff game. What a game, too! Someone must have called shenanigans, cuz the whole team went home and got their brooms. (Bonus points if you know that reference.) Swept the Caps in four!! Wheeeee!

So today, a friend of mine emailed me one of the funniest hockey jokes I've ever heard....

A guy walks in to a bar and the bartender says "What will you have?" 
The guy replies "I'll have an Ovechkin please." 
The bartender asks "What's that?" and the guy says, "A White Russian without a Cup!"


I'm guessing the folks in DC probably don't find it as hysterical as I do.

As for the Lightning, it's on to the Conference finals. Good luck, Bolts!

No comments:

Post a Comment